Monday, April 4, 2011

Allow Me to Introduce to You.. The Real Nikki Shady

Hello there :)

My name is Nikki Skye. You probably want to know more than that, so I'll tell you a bit about myself. How vain, but hey, blogs are usually all about the blogger so if you are here it means you are curious as to the goings on in my silly life.

I am nineteen years old right now. I was born in 1992.
I have a beautiful boyfriend. His name is Kyle and he's too cool.
I have friends, but sometimes they confuse me.
I complain a lot.
I have a big little brother: he is 15, his name is Sasha and he's a lot taller and more muscular than me. Not to say that I am not a manly man, but its true.
I finished high school last year. I did well and got enough distinctions to not have to pay for my first year at varsity. This is groovy, because it means I was able to buy my own car, an S-Class Mercedes from 1985.
I now study at the University of the Witwatersrand. I am working towards a Bachelor of Education. I'm not working very hard though, it would seem. As I'm currently sitting in my Educational Psychology class starting a blog. Hence the name of my blog.
My bedroom is lime green.
I like to paint, though I haven't done so in while.
I am fascinated by eyes.
I am a vegetarian. I eat nothing with a face, unless it is a meal I have organised to resemble a face.
My blog will not change your life, it will just provide you with voyeuristic entertainment as you read what happens in world.
I love getting presents.
I hate waking up early.
I will become a Suicide Girl.
I have to go now because I have a tutorial to attend

Peace out
A-Town
:D

1 comment: